I’m thankful for…
– my crazy drama-prone family who can’t prepare for Thanksgiving dinner without arguing over how old they were when they first started helping with the dinner dishes or over who gets the last chocolate donut or over how many old ladies beat my brothers in the turkey trot… Ah, memories!
– my baby sister, who isn’t a baby any more, but still falls asleep over her plate at the end of dinner.
– my favorite fire fighter who also happens to be my incredibly handsome boyfriend.
– wine to help a scratchy throat since I apparently can’t decide whether or not to be sick with a cold.
– delicious food that has created so many leftovers for us to munch on. Turkey and stuffing sandwiches, anyone?
– And, most of all, God…from whom all blessings flow.
Happy Thanksgiving, peeps.