– Lady Grey tea is awesome, especially when you’re feeling blah with a bad head cold. The hint of citrus makes it just perfect.
– Chocolate does help ease the stress of month end – not much, but a little bit. Dark chocolate is even better than milk chocolate on those sort of days.
– Texts brighten up one’s day considerably. Scratch that, texts make a week better, preferable when you receive several each day.
– Cramming an 80+ member choir onto a small stage is challenging and can make me claustrophobic after three hours. But Handal’s Messiah? Gorgeous and amazing to participate in.
– There’s always a bright side and God is always in control. The economy might be bust and my workplace busy and overwhelming, but God is there and He is good.