I’ve got that song from Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along-Blog stuck in my head today:

Laundry day, see you there,
Underthings tumbling,
Wanna say, “Love your hair,”
Here I go again, mumbling…

Yes, I know. Cheesy. But it’s stuck in my head nonetheless. Perhaps it’s because Jewels thinks that the world is a musical these days. She’ll sit on the couch and sing songs about running down the street and riding bikes and playing games and…

Yes, this little girl lives in a musical these days. It’s adorable 75% of the time, headache inducing the other 25% (she’s got LUNGS, that child does!). Maybe I’ll have to teach her a few songs about laundry and get her to help me fold the three loads that are waiting. 😉 I’m such a procrastinator when it comes to laundry!

Advertisements